For the Fish...
400g firm white fish filets, in strips (we used gurnard!)
½ cup flour
1 tbsp lemon pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp sea salt
1 box (125g) Huntley & Palmers Flatbread Toasted Sesame
- Try another variety to mix it up- we love the cracked black pepper!
Air Fryer (we used a Tefal Easy Fry, Grill & Steam)
For the dip...
100ml crème fraîche
1 tbsp lemon juice
Grated zest of 1 lemon
1 tbsp chives, chopped
- Place flatbreads in a plastic bag or wrap in baking paper. With a rolling pin, crush them into crumbs. Tip in a shallow dish. Set aside.
- In another shallow dish, combine flour, lemon pepper, garlic powder and salt. Beat eggs in the third dish.
- Coat the fish fingers in seasoned flour, then dip in egg, then coat with the flatbread crumbs.
- Line the air fryer basket with a piece of baking paper. Place 5-6 of the coated fish at a time, cook in batches. Make sure the fish fingers are not touching each other, have enough gaps for hot air to circulate around each one. Spray oil over the fish and cook 200℃ for 6 minutes. Turn over the fish, spray oil then cook a further 4 minutes.
- While fish is cooking, make the dip by mixing all the dip ingredients. Pour in a serving bowl and set aside.
- Serve the fish fingers with the dip. Enjoy!